Beauty Therapist – Mornington
Now Hiring - Beauty Therapist - Mornington
MySkin Clinics is Victoria’s leading hair removal and skin rejuvenation clinic. We pride ourselves on our customer service and continue to invest in better technology and ongoing training for our staff. Unlike our competitors we believe that quality service overrides volume that’s why we use only medical grade, advanced technology and ensure each client is treated to their individual needs.
MySkin Clinics offers a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a professional, motivated and friendly team. The position is focused on customer service and providing treatments with the finest attention to detail.
You will be responsible for:
- Use of Medical Grade Equipment in hair removal, pigmentation, vascular, and anti-ageing treatments. Including but not limited to laser hair removal, clinical peels, microdermabrasion and microneedling.
- Consult and recommend individual skin and laser treatment plans for clients.
- Partake in ongoing training to ensure that you are continuously developing your skills and offering our clients the most up-to-date treatments.
- Working as team to achieve clinic budgets.
- General reception and clinic maintenance.
MySkin Clinics offers more than just a job; this is the next step in your career! We invest in our employees to increase their knowledge and provide opportunities for growth. We also provide:
- Industry leading salary packaging with above award base rates.
- Generous commission and bonus structure, with uncapped earning potential.
- A permanent full-time role, with statutory super contributions and flexible annual leave policy.
- FREE and staff discounted access to treatments and products.
- Internal and External training and development opportunities.
- Opportunities for career progression.
You will be a passionate beauty therapist, ready to take the next step in their career, with a desire to provide the highest level of client care and satisfaction, that aligns with the MySkin point of difference!. A strong team player, with the desire to achieve results, you will also have:
- A Diploma in Beauty or Dermal Therapy.
- A minimum of 6 Months Experience in the Beauty Industry.
- Previous Laser Experience is favourable.
- Availability across Weeknights and Weekends.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills.
- A commitment to ongoing training and development.
- Proven experience in building client relationships, understanding needs and delivering results.
- Retail and Sales Experience.