Now Hiring - Training & Clinical Educator
Do you love the beauty industry?
Are you looking for the opportunity to inspire, motivate and train our next TEAM of laser & skin therapists?
MySkin Clinics is Victoria’s leading hair removal and skin rejuvenation company. With 12 clinics and more on the horizon, we pride ourselves on our customer service and continue to invest in better technology and ongoing training for our staff. We believe education is the key to success, therefore offering ongoing training, support and growth to all our staff. Why work for MySkin? Well, Unlike our competitors we are unique. We do not run a franchise model. We are family owned and run business and you will be become part of this family.
We are looking for a clinical educator who will be responsible for the delivery of the training program for all laser and Skin treatments including Clinical Peels, Microdermabrasion, LED, Laser Hair Removal using Candela machines, Microneedling , Laser Facials , Vitamin Therapy, Skin Rejuvenation and product knowledge of our Cosmeceutical Skin Care Range.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating training for new staff members both theory and practical.
- Organise and implement induction of new employees including training on clinic processes and systems
- Conducting quarterly audits of existing staff training levels
- Manage and respond to treatment enquiries from clinic managers and clients
- Ensure high-level administration practices and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Assisting management in growing the business with ideas, new services, and further advanced training.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified Cert 4 minimum requirement
- Diploma or degree will be preferred.
- Minimum 4 years laser and skin experience
- Must have previous training education experience
- Strong organisational skills for coordination of training, models and assessments.
- Passion for continuous knowledge, always perfecting what you know, how you teach.