Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup
DreamTint Tinted Moisturiser (SPF 15)
or pay with |
A hydrating, lightweight, water-resistant tinted moisturiser with SPF 15. 100% vegan and always cruelty-free.
Benefits of DreamTint Tinted Moisturiser (SPF 15)
Skin Type: All skin types
- Formulated with lightweight minerals, a tinted moisturiser that not only hydrates and provides sheer to medium coverage, but helps prevent trans-epidermal water loss.
- Calms and soothes.
- Water resistant to 40 minutes.
- Gives a soft-focus effect that helps minimise the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores.
- SPF 15 broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection.
- Works well as a primer with SPF because of its hydrating and lightweight formula.
- Dream Tint is oil free so it’s suitable for oily skin especially if you prefer to use a liquid foundation.
- It helps to even out skin tone and is the perfect foundation for anyone looking for a light and quick finish.
Apply a pea-to dime-sized amount all over the face with Blending Brush or fingers, blending well.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Algae Extract, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Sambucus Nigra (Elder Flower) Extract, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Boron Nitride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification.
jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA. To find out more about what this means, please visit our page on their site.
You may also like...
Achieve a whiter, brighter smile, up to 6 shades lighter!