Envirostat 'On the Go' SPF 50 (75ml)
or pay with
A very high protection water resistant sunscreen lotion which has been specially developed to provide broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 50 from the sun. Envirostat Face SPF 50 delivers a soothing and protective blend of antioxidants and Vitamin E to assist with minimizing the harsh ageing
Benefits of Aspect DR Envirostat Dry Touch SPF50
- Soothing antioxidant SPF 50 sunscreen lotion
- Dry Finish
- 4 hours Water Resistant
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Antioxidants protect from the ageing effects of UV exposure
- Paraben Free
Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours or more frequently after exercise, perspiration, swimming and towel drying. Always wear protective clothing, a hat and eye-wear when exposed to the sun and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Do not apply directly onto ablated skin, wait until it has re-epithelialised.
Reminder: Always apply prior to your moisturiser.
Note: Not suitable to be applied post peeling or needling procedures
- Blend: Octocrylene, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane and Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid is a proven broad spectrum blend of UVA and UVB protective actives.
- Aloe Vera: Instantly cools and soothes while aiding the skin to retain supreme levels of moisture.
- Vitamin E: Nourishes and protects the skin’s barrier from the damaging effects of UV exposure.
- Tapioca Starch: Achieves a smooth dry finish.
OCTOCRYLENE, 4-METHYLBENZYLIDENE CAMPHOR, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID
You may also like...
Achieve a whiter, brighter smile, up to 6 shades lighter!