Benefits of Liquid Minerals A Foundation
Skin Type: Normal to dry and rosacea
Coverage: Sheer to medium
The formula is non-comedogenic, dermatologist and allergy tested.
- A serum with pigment that provides sheer to medium coverage.
- Provides hydration, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimises the appearance pores, evens out skin tone and adheres so well, there is minimal transference.
- Liquid Minerals has no rated SPF.
- The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes.
- State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time release into the skin.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), GLYCERIN, ALGAE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, WILLOW BARK EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, RAPHANUS SATIVUS (RADISH) ROOT EXTRACT, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN) EXTRACT, HYALURONIC ACID, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE (VITAMIN C), SQUALANE, UBIQUINONE (COENZYME Q10), BORON NITRIDE, STEARIC ACID. [ /- (MAY CONTAIN) MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288)]
*Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time.
*Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
You may also like...
Achieve a whiter, brighter smile, up to 6 shades lighter!