or pay with |
Formulated with Salicylic Acid and Tyrostat™-11 the Pigment Peel is ideal for dull, ageing skin types looking to restore radiant, youthful-looking skin. A deep exfoliating action paired with the illuminating properties of Vitamin C helps to reduce the appearance of dark pigmented areas and dull skin for a smooth, even complexion. Suitable for oily, ageing skin and pigmentation.
Benefits of Pigment Peel
- Illuminates complexion
- Reveals youthful glow
- Evens skin tone
- Smooths texture
- If you have a tan the procedure may have to be postponed.
- Prior to treatment avoid all skin tanning activities and products for at least two to four weeks including accidental sun exposure such as when driving. Use an SPF 30+ sunscreen applied hourly if you are exposed and during this time do not use self-tan spray.
- Do not pluck, wax or bleach at least two weeks prior to treatment.
- Do not use Retin-A for two weeks or Roaccutane for at least 6 months prior to treatment.
- We recommend the post care kit and application of recommended skin care product to the treated area twice a day for 5-7 days.
- Product recommendations include – ASPECT RED LESS 21 or ENVIRON INTENSIVE ANTIOXIDANT GEL, twice a day for 5-7 days
- Redness is common from several hours to two days following treatment. This is a natural response and regular application of the post care products will reduce recovery time. Please note that it is important to avoid activities causing perspiration or using chlorinated swimming pools or spas until the skin appears completely normal.
- Use lukewarm showers, wash treated areas gently with a recommended cleanser, patting not rubbing dry.
- If crusting or swelling occurs apply ASPECT DR Redless and notify us immediately. Do not pick at these areas as this may result in infection.
Book a complimentary skin consultation at your nearest MySkin Clinic.
You may also like...
Achieve a whiter, brighter smile, up to 6 shades lighter!