Advanced Nutrition Programme
Skin Omegas+ (60 capsules)
or pay with
Skin Omegas help to nourish dry skin. Formulated with vitamin A, a key ingredient for skin health, as well as omegas 3 and 6 which are important for skin integrity, a healthy lipid layer and a smooth, luminous complexion. What makes Skin Omegas special?
- Skin Omegas contain EPA (an important omega 3) along with GLA (an important omega 6) made from Evening Primrose Oil.
- Skin Omegas is made with premium, clinically researched omega 3 from EPAX, a world leading supplier known for its purity, quality and innovation. They hold a Friend of the Sea certificate, so you can be sure the omega 3 is sourced using methods that conserve marine habitats and resources. EPAX products are guaranteed to meet or exceed all known global purity standards.
Benefits of Skin Omegas
- Like an internal moisturiser for the skin
- Nourishes dry skin
- Helps to soothe and calm skin
- Gives skin a luminous glow
- Supports skin health
Take 2 soft gels daily with a meal or as your health professional advises.
Store below 25°C.
Ensure pot is closed after opening and store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.
Fish oil, capsule shell (fish gelatin and glycerol), evening primrose oil, antioxidant: d-alpha tocopherol in sunflower oil, vitamin A palmitate, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol.
Two yellow softgels provide:
Vitamin A – 400iu 120µg RE 15
Fish oil – 1140mg providing omega 3 fatty acids
EPA – 356mg
DHA – 238mg
Evening Primrose Oil – 594mg providing omega 6 fatty acids
GLA – 50mg
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
RE = retinol equivalent
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication such as heparin, warfarin, or coumadin.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
You may also like...
Achieve a whiter, brighter smile, up to 6 shades lighter!