Cancellation & Refunds Policy
- Due to the nature of our business, we have a strict cancellation policy. Please ensure you read & understand our cancellation policy.
- All new clients should arrive 10 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time in order to complete consultation paperwork.
- Treatment appointments are subject to availability. We require 48 hours notice to reschedule or cancel your appointment, failure to provide 48 hours notice or failure to attend your appointment reserves us the right to forfeit a pre-paid treatment or redeem 25% of the full-price of the treatment, the value which must be paid before any further service or product is provided.
- MySkin Clinics does not provide a refund on services or products for change of mind.
- A treatment consultation is required before the first session. If a treatment purchase is made prior to having a consultation, we may agree to transfer to another alternate treatment of equal value to what has been purchased, if at consultation it is determined that another treatment is more suitable. No refunds will be issued, only a transfer to a more appropriate treatment.
- Treatments and services are non-transferable to other individuals.
- Cosmetic injectables appointments require a $50 deposit to secure a booking with our cosmetic nurse, redeemable on the day of treatment.
- All services have a 12 month expiry from the date of purchase.
- Pre-paid treatment programs will expire automatically in line with our treatment program policy and extensions will not be granted.
- Under Australian consumer laws, refunds or exchanges may be granted where there is major fault/problem.
Read all MySkin Clinics Terms & Conditions